Estimate, Plan, Measure, Collaborate and Improve
- ProjectTracker is distributed under the GNU General Public License means this program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- ProjectTracker is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public Licenses for more details.
- In case Open Source licenses are not an option for you contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andres Welz, Sebastian-Kneipp-Weg 26, 89075 Ulm, Germay is responsible for content of this web site under the German RStV law section 55 para. 2.
- The information on this web site, along with any materials is the copyrighted work of the ProjectTracker owners and is protected under German copyright and intellectual property right laws. We grant you permission to copy such materials under the condition that each copy is
- Solely for informational, non-commercial use
- Plainly displays all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form and manner as on the original
- Displays a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of the ProjectTracker group.
- Notice of liability: Despite careful control we assume no liability for the contents of external links. For the content of linked sites only their operators are responsible.
- By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this web site or the software and services related to it.